How to make a referral? Confidence in care…
Doctors, Case Managers and Healthcare Facilities can be confident in the high level, quality care patients receive at Primary Medical Staffing, Inc. Please call us today at 305-819-2343 to make a referral.
Home care solutions at your fingertips.
Call us or fax your referral. Our intake department will confirm the plan of care you requested and gather information about the patient’s clinical status, demographics and source of payment. Authorization to implement the care plan will be confirmed – and you’re done!
When receiving a referral, we would like to know:
- Patient information (name, address, phone number, date of birth, social security number, insurance information, emergency contact)
- Name of primary care physician / referring physician
- Diagnosis (current and history)
- Current medications
- Services requested
- Treatment orders (i.e. wound care procedures, PT orders, Diabetic etc.)
- Requested start of care
- Mental status
- Language spoken
- Mobility status
- Availability of backup caregiver, if necessary (name, phone number, capability, etc.) and willingness of caregiver to participate in care.